A keychain that still retains enough subtlety that it could be carried around without immediately identifying you as a fan of the tv show that has inspired many of the entire internet's greatest meltdowns
We all deserve to worship in peace, right?
Does not feature or require:
- Red faux suede keychain with gold vinyl iron-on in the shape of a star surrounded by sunrays that may be reminiscent of something you've seen but is arguably, and legally, very different
- Two out of three of the words in a phrase that represents four broken men who just keep trying. Yes, four. People always forget the fourth one. But I never will. I never will.
- Gunmetal gray charm of a car that might remind you overall of a certain car, but is definitely not
- A gold star swivel clasp and keyring, which, if you think about it, has no direct connection to any of the symbols on the show
- What show? Who said anything about a show?